Sunday 10 April 2011

Neetu chandra in Dubai........


Actress Neetu Chandra who is familiar with movies like �Godavari� and �Satyameva Jayathe� is in high demand in Tamil cinema. The actress who is acting in several Tamil films recently had been to Dubai to participate in director Priyadarshan�s bash celebrating his 30th year as director. She danced to popular chart busters and participated in �Swayamvar� show. Talking about the show, Neetu says �I was excited about performing at this bash in Dubai. After I finished performing, I got down from the stage and started walking towards the audience. I was shocked when a few of them started rushing towards me and almost mobbed me! But I was touched when most of the Malayalis and Tamilians asked me to marry them! They said that they�d take good care of me! I was overwhelmed and politely refused their offer!" Doesn�t she know it is the most common request any heroine would get? May be it is her first experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment